And then all of a sudden it is August 7th already. What in the world?
A few noteworthy events:
- a bird landed on my back as I was harvesting lavender yesterday, I must have seemed like a very strange colored bush, maybe?
- the acronym NADM stands for National Association of Diesel Motorsports
- Gretchen, a friend from IWU (whom I haven't seen since 2001), visited me last weekend
- lavender beer tastes decent, if you can believe it
- i harvested my first cucumber
Thanks, the library is closing, must go. More later friends!