Since my last blog post I've (in no particular order):
Last night of April treated me with a stunning display of light and shadow.Stacy and Mare discovered a rabbit nest under a lavender plant at the farm.Not a bad view at work, eh?
- eaten or shared all of the radishes in my garden
- planted beans, more peas, strawberries and asparagus
- picked up a part-time yard work job ($20/hour)
- been to Bozeman and back
- buried a rabbit
- been defeated at Settlers of Catan four consecutive times
- shared my homemade granola with a Chinese-Canadian couple (they didn't like it...too sweet)
Below are a hodge podge photo gallery of what I've seen lately.These azalea blossoms were being pelted by hail in late April.
Tugboat passes by Bush Point.